There are no access grants available for this partner at this time. You can still apply for access; applications will be processed when access is available.
Gale is a very large American educational publisher of multiple research databases. Gale access includes: (Click to expand)
- Academic OneFile, a database of more than 17,000 periodicals, including 3,000 peer-reviewed scholarly journals. Resources include Nature and the New York Times.
- General OneFile, a database of more than 14,000 periodicals including consumer magazines and trade and industry magazines. Resources include The Economist and Publishers Weekly.
- Infotrac Newsstand, full-text articles from over 2000 newspapers. Newspapers include New York Times (1985-present), The Times (1985-present), The Guardian (1990-present), and The Independent (1996-present).
- Selected content from Gale Virtual Reference Library including American Decades and Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians.
- Biography In Context, a database of biographical entries containing biographies on more than 400,000 people from over 170 sources.
Total applications (all time)
Total unique applicants (all time)
Median days from application to decision
Number of applications approved (all time): 100
Number of unique users with approved applications (all time): 94
Applications over time