Gale is a very large American educational publisher of multiple research databases. Gale access includes Academic OneFile, General OneFile, Infotrac Newsstand, Gale Virtual Reference Library, and Biography In Context.
- Academic OneFile, a database of more than 17,000 periodicals, including 3,000 peer-reviewed scholarly journals. Resources include Nature and the New York Times.
- General OneFile, a database of more than 14,000 periodicals including consumer magazines and trade and industry magazines. Resources include The Economist and Publishers Weekly.
- Infotrac Newsstand, full-text articles from over 2000 newspapers. Newspapers include New York Times (1985-present), The Times (1985-present), The Guardian (1990-present), and The Independent (1996-present).
- Selected content from Gale Virtual Reference Library including American Decades and Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians.
- Biography In Context, a database of biographical entries containing biographies on more than 400,000 people from over 170 sources.
Editors should cite Gale sources using the link.galegroup.com format.