Elsevier's ScienceDirect includes over 2,500 journals, 900 serials and 26,000 book titles. Journals include, among others, The Lancet, Cell, Current Biology, Biomaterials, Biological Psychiatry, Social Science & Medicine, Current Biology, Cognition, and Behavioural Brain Research.
Additional terms apply. Users may not:
- abridge, modify, translate or create any derivative work based on Elsevier content, except to summarize factual information and link to the source where the information originates with a citation in compliance with relevant Wikipedia policies.
- remove, obscure or modify in any way any copyright notices, other notices, or disclaimers
- use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices to continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link, index or disrupt the working of the website
- substantially or systematically reproduce, retain, store locally, redistribute or disseminate Elsevier content online
- post individual items on social networking sites.